Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Time for a New Edition!

I guess I should explain what I mean by that title. 

Today, I will be rebooting Dungeons Deep & Caverns Old. I feel like I have hit a road-block creatively and feel like starting with a semi-clean state will be for the best. The new blog will be located HERE.

I'll be leaving this blog up for the foreseeable future, mostly so I can sift through all my previous posts, see which I'll want to update or transfer to the new blog. 

I hope those who have enjoyed my work here will following me to the new site. I also want to thank everyone who has read Dungeons Deep & Caverns Old over the past few years. You don't know how happy it made me to know people were reading and enjoying my silly posts. It means a lot. 

Anyway, let's get this new edition started!

No comments:

Post a Comment