Friday, May 29, 2015

How Cody Gets His Groove Back

I really need to stop writing posts like this late at night. My tiredness is probably the reason why I thought referencing a lackluster Angela Basset movie from the 90's in the title was a good idea. Sometimes, my sleepy brain doesn't know any better. 

Now that I've gotten that little digression out of the way, I guess I should get to the point of this short post. 

Recently, you've might have noticed I've been slacking off in the posting department for this blog. Ever since April, I've seem to only manage to get a minimum of one post up every week, knowing full well I set a schedule of Mon/Wed/Fri for myself. 

The reasons for this lack of content can be explained in a multitude of ways. I might be feeling some burnout, I'm dealing with some personal stuff in my life (like losing a job and depression), and a myriad of other factors. 

I could make excuse after excuse, with some being more valid and understandable than the others. However, I feel bad for doing that. I greatly appreciate those of you who take time out of your schedules to check out this little blog, read my ramblings and ideas, and leave comments. It truly makes me happy. Because of that, I want to make sure I supply a steady line of content. Unfortunately, I've been failing to do that and that makes me feel bad. 

With that in mind, I want to "get my groove back" and return to business as usual. Instead of returning to the Mon/Wed/Fri schedule, I think I'm going to focus on a Mon/Fri schedule for now. That way it gives me more time to make sure each post is of decent quality. I will probably add Wed back to the official schedule sometime in the future, but this two day one will be it for the foreseeable future. 

Before I head to bed for the night, I just want to thank everyone who's been patient with me and continues to read this blog. You guys and gals are the best and are awesome people. 

See you all next week!

~Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment