Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Delta Green Beta Playtest Begins!

Chaosium's Call of Cthulhu is one of my favorite roleplaying games (even though I rarely get to play it). One of the first supplements I ever purchased for it was Arc Dream Publishing's Delta Green, which I've always described as "The X-Files Meets the Cthulhu Mythos". I love its more modern setting, I love how it utilizes conspiracy theories in interesting ways, and I have a weakness for "Secret Organization" games.

Yesterday, Arc Dream Publishing released the beta playtest documents for their upcoming Delta Green: The Roleplaying Game. While I just started a Shadorun 5e campaign, I might try running a few Delta Green one-shots before the playtest ends. If you're interested, you have until November 23rd to give them feedback.

If you're interested in the Delta Green playtest, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment