Tuesday, January 12, 2016

WoTC Delivers a (Late) Christmas Gift - A New SRD for Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

Wizards of the Coast finally did it.

They finally released a System Reference Document (SRD) for the 5th Edition of Dungeons & Dragons under the OGL (version 1.0a).

This is a very positive development in my book. I've been begging WoTC to release something like this since Day One. I wish they would have come out with this sooner, but that's really just me picking some nits out of the situation.

I've been flipping through it over the past few minutes, and I'm happy to see so much content presented within it. I'll admit, part of me worried the Basic Rules would be turned into the SRD, but I'm glad that's not the case.

Anyway, feel free to click the link above to check out the PDF of the new SRD.


No comments:

Post a Comment