Monday, September 29, 2014

31 Days of Horror

Tomorrow is the last day of September, which means October is right around the corner. This is my favorite time of the year (mostly because Halloween is my favorite holiday), so I thought I'd do something a little special.

Starting Wednesday, I'll be taking the October Horror Movie Challenge. As the name implies, I'll be watching a different horror movie every day next month, posting a short review of said film here afterwords. You'll probably see me talk about the classics, but expect to see some more obscure & weird films as well.

Also, I'll be posting quasi-reviews for horror-themed games that you can play throughout the month. While I know a few that I'll have to talk about (Arkham Horror, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Last Night on Earth, etc.), I'd love to see some recommendations from you guys as well.

Finally, I'll probably post some advice for running horror-themed sessions & new monsters that you can use to terrorize your players (mostly for Pathfinder, but I might switch things up here and there).

I have a feeling this is going to be a blast. Hopefully, you guys & gals will enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment