Friday, July 31, 2015

The Designs They Are a-Changin'

You might have noticed some cosmetic changes in the past 24 hours.

Since I started Dungeons Deep & Caverns Old nearly 2 1/2 years ago, I haven't really changed the overall design of the blog, preferring to stick with a rather simplistic look. However, after much consideration, I finally decided the time has come for something new.

After trying a couple of different templates and backgrounds, I thought the one you are currently seeing was the most appealing to my own sensibilities. I hope you all like it as well, because it's here to stay for the foreseeable future.

I'm also working on a new logo for the blog, which you might have caught a glimpse of earlier. I'm still fine-tuning it, trying to make it look as perfect as I can possibly get. I'm going to try to have it posted by something next week.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the new look. Stay tuned for your regularly scheduled post about something actually related to tabletop gaming later today. I need to take a nap before getting some breakfast into my belly.

Adios!

Edit: Due to the sidebars being difficult to read because of the lighter transparency, I've switched to a darker shade, toyed with the color of the text, and messed with the color of the links. Hopefully, that helps with the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment