Monday, May 27, 2013

A Day of Remembrance

Today is the last Monday in May, which means for those of us who live in the United States it is Memorial Day. It is a day where we honor those men and women who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. It is a day for us all to come together and remember these brave souls who fought for their country and to protect its citizens and the ideas this nation was founded upon.

In honor of these brave men and women, I will not be doing a normal, RPG-focused post today. Instead, I wanted to post this in honor of the people who fought to keep this country free and were willing to sacrifice their lives to do so and their families and friends. I would simply like to say thank you for everything you have done.

I hope everyone has a happy Memorial Day. I'm going to spend some quality time with my family and visit my grandfather, who as a veteran of the Korean War,'s grave and honor him as well. I'll see you all on Wednesday with a normal post.

No comments:

Post a Comment