Friday, February 14, 2014

Six Pick Up Lines for Tabletop Gamers

((Art By Bob Raymond))
((Warning: This post contains a good dose of cheese. Read at your own risk.)) 

Today is Valentine's Day, the holiday where you are supposed to show that special someone how much you love them. However, for those of you who haven't found their personal dungeon master yet, I thought I'd lend a helping hand. So here are six pick up lines for you to use on that handsome/lovely gamer of your dreams.

Better yet, you can roll your pick up line randomly by using a d6!

1. "Is that a rod of wonder in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" 

2. "What's your Challenge Rating, because there's no way you're a random encounter." 

3. "How about you make a saving throw, because I'm casting charm person on you." 

4. "That's right, they're natural 20's." 

5. "I may not be a necromancer, but I know how to raise something." 

6. "You're so fine that I'm taking a -2 to my attack rolls." 

Question Time: What's your favorite D&D inspired pick up line? 

No comments:

Post a Comment