Saturday, May 24, 2014

Savage Worlds - East Texas University: Fund it Now!


Seeing as I'm a resident of East Texas and I love Savage Worlds, I feel like I would be remiss if I didn't talk about Pinnacle Entertainment Group's latest kickstarter: East Texas University

East Texas University is a horror-themed setting for Savage Worlds. As the name implies, the setting focuses on the fictitious East Texas University and the nearby Pinebox, Texas (which fans of the 12 Minutes to Midnight setting might be familiar with). The line will initially have two 96-page, full-color books in Pinnacle's graphic novel format. The first will be the core book that presents the setting and the specific rules tied to it and the second book (Degrees of Horror) will present a Plot Point Campaign designed to take the characters from lowly Freshmen to ETU graduates.

As a horror and Savage Worlds fan, I definitely want to get my hands on East Texas University. I've always wanted to run a supernatural campaign that used a school as the primary setting and this might give me the chance to finally scratch that itch. Thankfully, the campaign already reached its stated goal and will be funded within a few days. However, don't let that stop you from kicking in more money because they have some pretty cool stretch goals and items you can get (unique bennies, an ETU GM screen, etc.).

If you like horror and Savage Worlds, you should give East Texas University a look and donate a few bucks to their kickstarter campaign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment