Monday, March 30, 2015

The Times They Are A Changin'

I'll do my best to keep this brief. Nearly two years ago, I set a specific schedule for myself on this blog. I made sure I would try my hardest to post something every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. While I would occasionally break that schedule, I tried to keep those instances few and far in between. 

However, I've had trouble keeping that schedule this year. My life has gotten a little more hectic and since I just got a new job, I don't see that changing anytime soon. Because of that, I'm going to be altering my posting schedule slightly. Instead of a MON/WED/FRI schedule, I'll only be making posts on Monday & Friday for the foreseeable future. 

I feel like this new schedule will make things easier on myself, allow me to make sure the two posts I do turn out are of a higher quality, and will work better with my new work schedule. I hope to return to the original schedule at some point, but for now, this is how it will be. I just wanted too give a head's up to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment