Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Simple Introduction

From the DCC RPG, Illustration by Jeff Easley
I have exactly three loves in life (if I exclude my girlfriend from the equation): comic books, movies, and roleplaying game. Back in 8th grade, I spent my Christmas money on the three core rulebook for the 3.5 edition of Dungeons & Dragons. Like most, I managed to rope a couple of friends and I ran their first characters through a number of the free adventures that were available to download on Wizards of the Coast's website. When I look back on those old games, I were incredibly bad. However, I still remember them fondling because without them, I wouldn't be in this hobby today and practice makes perfect they say. 

I created this blog to act as a place where I can talk about roleplaying games, post different rules or ideas I have been tinkering around with, talk about my own experiences in the hobby, and anything else that has to do with one of my three passions in life. While this blog if for me, I hope those who do decide to stop by and give it a look enjoy what they see and leave a comment. I always love to discuss things and I'd love to here your thoughts as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment