Monday, August 17, 2015

#RPGaDay Challenge - Day 17: What is Your Favorite Fantasy RPG?


This one leaves me somewhat conflicted. Part of me feels like I should answer with Pathfinder, but another part is telling me to select something else. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Pathfinder a great deal, but lately the mechanical side of the game has started to wear upon me and I can't help but get annoyed at certain design decisions being made.
After having an internal argument with myself, I decided to listen to the former part instead of the latter one. Pathfinder is still my favorite fantasy roleplaying game. I enjoy most of the content released for it and its my go to game for fantasy campaigns. While Fantasy Age might take that slot in the future, right now Pathfinder holds it firmly.

No comments:

Post a Comment