Tuesday, August 18, 2015

#RPGaDay - Day 18: What is Your Favorite Science Fiction RPG?


I had some difficulty with this one, mostly due to the fact that I don't play that many Science Fiction roleplaying games. However, I do have a choice for mine. Some of you might argue that my choice isn't really appropriate due to certain aspects of the game, but I really don't care. This is my blog and this is my answer.

My choice for my favorite Science Fiction roleplaying game is Shadowrun. Yes, I know some would technically categorize it as "Science Fantasy" due to its inclusion of magic and fantastical creatures, but I feel the cyberpunk elements and the fact that people still include "Science" in that distinction means I can list it here.

While the system can get on my nerves sometimes, I adore the setting and believe it to be one of the best games on the market at this moment. Everyone should experience Shadowrun at least once in their lives.