Wednesday, August 19, 2015

#RPGaDay - Day 19: What's Your Favorite Supers RPG?


I'll admit, I had very little problems coming up with an answer to today's question. While the market has some seriously great superhero roleplaying games, I knew from the moment I read the question what my answer would be.

My favorite superhero RPG is without a doubt Mutants & Masterminds.

Published by Green Ronin Publishing, Mutants & Masterminds is a supers game very loosely based upon the d20 system. Although the game's system can be a little crunchy sometimes, I love the fact that you can build just about anything you want within the rules without much effort at all, and the game covers such a wide array of power levels. Really, it's easily one of the best games for this specific genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment